- Industrial Biotechnology
- Allied Sectors
- Up to Rs. 20 Lakhs as grant for validation of Proof of Concept, or prototype development, or product trials.
- Up to Rs. 50 Lakhs of investment for market entry, commercialization, or scaling up through convertible debentures or debt or debt-linked instruments.
- Incubation support
- Co-working space
- Access to laboratories
- IPR & Legal Support
Enabling entrepreneurs in life sciences and med-tech space to translate idea/proof-of-concept – level projects into commercial ventures.
- A startup, recognized by DPIIT, incorporated not more than 2 years ago at the time of application
- Preference would be given to individual innovators and startup businesses creating ground-breaking medical and healthcare solutions, developing solutions for green industrial production (Bioengineering and Technology), us e of Bioinformatics in medical and healthcare solutions.
- Startup should not have received more than Rs 10 lakh of monetary support under any other Central or State Government scheme. This does not include prize money from competitions and grand challenges, subsidized working space, founder monthly allowance, access to labs, or access to prototyping facility
- Shareholding by Indian promoters in the startup should be at least 51% at the time of application to incubator for the scheme, as per Companies Act, 2013 and SEBI (ICDR) Regulations, 2018
- Scalable Business Model and a combination of winning team
Call For Application
Deadline: no deadline; Open round the year
Program contact email
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com